Saturday, January 18, 2014

Hi Jammers.  I've been wondering where all those other alphas are that not many people know, and if they should create more alphas. They probably should. They need at least one alpha to stay and protect the land of Jammaa while the other alphas are out on adventures. Anyway, this is today's new item:



Do you like it? Let me know what you think.

I've got something to complain about Jammaa. Do you know how if you're a nonmember, they won't let you write your own jamagrams? It says, "This is currently being tested by members." How long have they been saying this? One year? Two years? Three years? See what I mean, jammers? By the way, I got a membership for my storage account. This is his awesome arctic wolf:



Pretty cool, right? This shows that jammers don't have to look modern and can still look cool. If you like it, say so! Ciao jammers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

never swear ,if you do your comment will be removed and you can never comment again. do not make fun of any ppl